"Telluric Voices." is a cycle of 21 poems + epilogue that follows the poet through the seasons over the course of one year in poetic time. It was inspired by the earth energy of his home in the Helderberg Mountains of New York State.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Almost Telluric...

Here's a little audio recording of a poem that just missed being included in Telluric Voices. It even almost became the "Main Menu Screen" on the "Telluric Visions." DVD, but since it was not in the actually book I chose to use the raw file of "Morning Doves In My Hollow Tree" instead. Who wants to hear a poem read over and over again on a loop you can't mute anyway! ;)

So here is the SoundCloud Link:



I still like it so maybe it will be in a future mix... Say: "Telluric Voices/Visions Part Deux..." ???

I mixed the original upload of "Morning Doves In My Hollow Tree." with a recording of me reading the poem into "Voice Plus" on my iPhone with a swirling effect.

Enjoy!

obeedúid~
21/July/12





No comments:

Post a Comment